CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Operator's Manual for the New Administration explains how government works and how to make it work to advance policy goals and objectives. Bringing decades of experience in government administration, the authors have identified eight key tools-leadership, performance, people, money, contracting, technology, innovation, and collaboration-that executives must utilize in order to be successful.
- Author BiographyMark A. Abramson is president of Leadership Inc. He is the editor of the IBM Center for The Business of Government book series. Jonathan D. Breul is executive director of the IBM Center for The Business of Government and a partner with IBM Global Business Services. John M. Kamensky is a senior fellow at the IBM Center for The Business of Government and an associate partner with IBM Global Business Services. G. Martin Wagner is a senior fellow at the IBM Center for The Business of Government and an associate partner with IBM Global Business Services.
- Author(s)John M. Kamensky,Jonathan D. Breul,Mark A. Abramson,Martin G. Wagner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleIBM Center for the Business of Government
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight458 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.