All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ophelia Letters explores the interaction between self and place, and the way the normal can become strange and freighted with magic.
- Author BiographyRebecca Tamas was born in London in 1988. She studied at the University of Warwick and at the University of Edinburgh, where she won the Grierson Verse Prize. Her poems have been published in a variety of magazines and journals including Magma, Oxford Poetry and The SHOp. She is currently studying for a PhD in Creative and Critical Writing at The University of East Anglia. This is her first book of poems.
- Author(s)Rebecca Tamas
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.