All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Manhattan attorney Emily Haxby ends her happy relationship just as her boyfriend is on the verge of proposing, she can't explain to even her closest friends why she did it. Somewhere beneath her sense of fun, her bravado, and her independent exterior, Emily knows that her break-up with Andrew has less to do with him and more to do with her.
- Author BiographyOriginally from New York, Julie Buxbaum is a Harvard Law graduate. She put her job as a lawyer on hold to pursue her love of writing and now lives in Los Angeles, California. To find out more about Julie Buxbaum please visit her website at www.juliebuxbaum.com.
- PrizesShortlisted for World Book Day: Spread the Word Book to Talk About 2009.
- Author(s)Julie Buxbaum
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date16/04/2010
- Weight422 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.