Consider these sponsored items
- £28.75Was:£30.95Free postage
- £38.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOptics - a field of physics focusing on the study of light - is also central to many areas of biology, including vision, ecology, botany, animal behavior, neurobiology, and molecular biology. This title introduces the fundamentals of optics, describing the properties of light and the units and geometry of measurement.
- Author BiographySonke Johnsen is associate professor of biology at Duke University.
- PrizesShort-listed for Choice 's Outstanding Academic Titles 2012 2012.
- Author(s)Sonke Johnsen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/12/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 color illus. 24 halftones. 90 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight595 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.