CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
- £23.69Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionHua's fundamental theorem of geometry of matrices describes the general form of bijective maps on the space of all m���n matrices over a division ring D which preserve adjacency in both directions. Motivated by several applications the author studies a long standing open problem of possible improvements.
- Author BiographyPeter eemrl , University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Author(s)Peter Semrl
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number232
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.