All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaurence Shorter is feeling anxious. Every time he turns on the radio or opens a newspaper he finds another reason to be tearful. It's time to make a change. Can Desmond Tutu bring a smile to Laurence's face? Will he ride out the tide of pessimism with California's famous Surfing Rabbi?
- Author BiographyLaurence Shorter is a stand-up comedian and writer. He has been writing and performing since 2001 when he was selected for the Old Vic Theatre's prestigious 'New Voices' programme. His work has appeared on the BBC, Channel 4, the Observer, Independent and opendemocracy.net as well as at the Edinburgh Festival and London theatres.
- Author(s)Laurence Shorter
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/07/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.