All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining over 200 recipes and menu ideas, this cookbook uses healthy ingredients, so that what tastes good does you good. The recipes are specially coded, so that people can eat the perfect balance of proteins, carbohydrates, essential fats, vitamins and minerals each day.
- Author BiographyPatrick Holford is one of the world's leading authorities on new approaches to health and nutrition. He is the founder of The Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION), a charitable and independent educational trust. Judy Ridgway has written more than 50 books.
- Author(s)Judy Ridgway,Patrick Holford
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/09/1999
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleOptimum nutrition handbook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date25/02/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.