All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionAn intermediate level trading book, The Option Trader Handbook , Second Edition provides serious traders with strategies for managing and adjusting their market positions. By making the right trade adjustments, a trader can boost profits, limit losses, and repair losing positions.
- Author BiographyGeorge M. Jabbour, PhD, is the Director of the Master of Science in Finance program at The George Washington University, as well as a professor of derivatives, financial engineering, and investments. Dr. Jabbour has published various articles in professional financial journals and regularly speaks at conferences in the United States and abroad regarding option pricing models, financial management, and risk management. He is also a managing director of Global Asset Investments, LLC, an asset management and derivatives consulting firm, and CEO of Global Finance Associates Inc., a financial training, consulting, and research company. Dr. Jabbour regularly conducts seminars in option trading and valuation, and is a very active equities and derivatives trader. Philip H. Budwick, MsF , is the Director of the Capital Markets Trading Room at The George Washington University School of Business and frequently writes articles on option trading strategies and investments. Mr. Budwick is a Managing Director of Global Asset Investments, LLC, an asset management and derivatives consulting firm, and is an active option and stock trader. He has a law degree and a master of science in finance and teaches classes in portfolio management.
- Author(s)George Jabbour,Philip H. Budwick
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.