All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom an island haunted by a vengeful madman to a forsaken tomb and its deadly guardian, from the palace of a hostile king to the sacred heart of Troy itself, Odysseus and his friend Eperitus must follow the trail toward the greatest deception of all time. The Trojan horse.
- Author BiographyGlyn Iliffe studied English and Classics at Reading University, where he developed a passion for the stories of ancient Greek mythology. Well travelled, Glyn has visited nearly forty countries, trekked in the Himalayas, spent six weeks hitchhiking across North America and had his collarbone broken by a bull in Pamplona.He is married with two daughters and lives in Leicestershire. King of Ithaca was his first novel, followed by The Gates of Troy and The Armour of Achilles. He is currently working on the fifth book in the series, The Voyage of Odysseus.
- Author(s)Glyn Iliffe
- PublisherMemoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Odysseus
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMemoirs Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.84Trending at £5.15
- £6.30Trending at £8.79
- £4.87Trending at £6.99
- £7.44Trending at £7.98
- £6.91Trending at £7.24
- £7.05Trending at £10.99
- £4.31Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.