Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.18Trending at £27.16
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £18.20Trending at £21.59
- £11.90Trending at £17.06
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
About this product
- DescriptionEver since the Title I program in 1965 appropriated nearly one billion dollars for public schools, federal money and programs have been influencing every school in America. This title argues that enormous gaps existed between policies and programs, and the real-world practices that they attempted to change.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Cohen is John Dewey Collegiate Professor of Education and Professor of Public Policy at the University of Michigan. Susan L. Moffitt is Mary Tefft and John Hazen White Assistant Professor of Political Science and Public Policy at Brown University.
- Author(s)David K. Cohen,Susan L. Moffitt
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note1 line illustration
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.