Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel Lednicer,Lester A. Mitscher
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/02/1977
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOrganic Chemistry Series of Drug Synthesis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight856 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Table Of ContentsA Case Study in Molecular Manipulation: The Local Anesthetics. Monocyclic Alicyclic Compounds. Benzyl and Benzhydryl Derivatives. Penethyl and Phenylpropylamines. Arylacetic and Arylpropionic Acids. Arylethylenes and Their Reduction Products. Monocyclic Aromatic Compounds. Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds. Steroids. Tetracyclines. Acyclic Compounds. Five-Membered Heterocycles. Six-Membered Heterocycles. Derivatives of Morphine, Morphinan, and Benzomorphan; 4-Phenylpiperidines. Five-Membered Heterocycles Fused to One Benzene Ring. Six-Membered Heterocycles Fused to One Benzene Ring. Benzodiazepines. Phenothiazines. Additional Heterocycles Fused to Two Benzene Rings. beta-Lactam Antibiotics. Miscellaneous Fused Heterocycles. Cross Index of Drugs. Glossary. Index.
- Author BiographyDaniel Lednicer, PhD, is the author of several books on drug synthesis and discovery. His career in both the private and public sectors has been devoted to the search for new therapeutic agents. Dr. Lednicer spent two decades at the bench as a chemist at the Upjohn Company. Following that, he served as director of chemical research at Mead Johnson, director of pharmaceutical sciences at Adria Laboratories, and pharmaceutical manager at Analytical Biochemistry Laboratories. Most recently, he was a project officer at the National Cancer Institute. Lester A. Mitscher, Ph.D., recognized for his research achievements by numerous institutions, serves as a consultant for the National Institutes of Health, among other organizations. Dr. Mitscher is a professor at the University of Kansas and the Victorian College of Pharmacy at Monash University outside Melbourne, Australia. Victoria Dolby Toews, MPH, a veteran freelance researcher and writer, has written and coauthored many books on health and wellness. She lives in the Pacific Northwest.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.