All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.17
- £6.18Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the lens of the premier organization for the promotion of the history of the United States, this book relates the growth of the discipline of American history in scholarship, teaching, and public history.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Kirkendall, the Scott and Dorothy Bullitt Professor of American History Emeritus at the University of Washington, is a former Executive Secretary of the Organization of American Historians.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note14 hts
- Weight518 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRichard S. Kirkendall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.