All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses such questions as why only a small proportion of firms in a given industry export and why an even smaller proportion invest abroad, and why exporters tend to be more productive than nonexporters. This book also answers why almost one-third of international trade takes place between units of the same firm.
- Author BiographyElhanan Helpman is Galen L. Stone Professor of International Trade at Harvard University, and a Fellow at the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research. He is the author of The Mystery of Economic Growth (Harvard). Dalia Marin is Professor of Economics, University of Munich. Thierry Verdier is Scientific Director, Paris School of Economics.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note44 line illustrations, 35 tables
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDalia Marin,Elhanan Helpman,Thierry Verdier
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.