Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionReflects major developments in knowledge management; globalization; ethics and governance related issues; technologies; networks and alliances; and, organizational forms.
- Author BiographyNigel Nicholson is Professor of Organizational Behaviour at London Business School and an internationally renowned scholar and practitioner. In recent years has been pioneering the application of evolutionary psychology to business, and his latest research is on leadership and the effectiveness of family firms. He has published 12 monographs and over 160 articles in the world's top scholarly and practitioner journals, in diverse areas such as managerial career transitions, behavioural risk in finance, leadership and personality, and leadership skills. He is a much sought-after executive speaker and directs two major leadership programmes at London Business School: High Performance People Skills, and one of the world's most innovative programmes: Proteus.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBlackwell Encyclopaedia of Management
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byMadan M. Pillutla,Nigel Nicholson,Pino G. Audia
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.