CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionExamining Japanese parks in the context of historical examples of cultural display in Europe, the US and Australia, as well as other Asian examples, this book calls into question the easy adoption of postmodern theory as an ethnocentrically Western phenomenon. It shows that Japan has given theme parks a new mode of interpretation.
- Author BiographyJoy Hendry is Professor of Social Anthropology, Oxford Brookes University.
- Author(s)Joy Hendry
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleMaterializing Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note40 illustrations, 16 colour pictures, biblio, inde
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.