All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how the Romantic poetry of Byron, Shelley, and Keats engages with tales and themes of the Orient.
- Author BiographyAndrew Warren is John L. Loeb Associate Professor of the Humanities in the Department of English at Harvard University, Massachusetts. He specializes in Romanticism, poetry, philosophy and critical theory.
- Author(s)Andrew Warren
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number109
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.