All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Darwin's Origin of Species is one of the most widely cited books in modern science. This guide to Darwin's masterwork examines Origin within the historical context in which it was written, and modern examples are used to reveal how this work remains a relevant and living document for today.
- Author BiographyDavid N. Reznick is professor of biology at the University of California, Riverside.
- Author(s)David N. Reznick
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 halftones. 17 line illus.
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byMichael Ruse
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.