CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe book treats all aspects of solar magnetism. Several contributions deal with the solar dynamo, the driver of many solar phenomena. Other contributions treat the transport and emergence of the magnetic flux through the outer layers of the Sun.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleSpace Sciences Series of ISSI
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byA. Nordlund,Andre Balogh,J. L. Culhane,Jean-Paul Zahn,M. J. Thompson,S. K. Solanki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.