Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA summary of the ideas surrounding the origin and history of chondrules and chondrites.
- Author BiographyDerek Sears is Professor of Chemistry at the University of Arkansas and Director of the Arkansas-Oklahoma Center for Space and Planetary Sciences.
- Author(s)Derek W. G. Sears
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleCambridge Planetary Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.