Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores and presents the influence of contextual factors on the choice of electoral systems for parliamentary elections in both democracies and non-democracies around the world. This book provides the frequency of the adoption of electoral formulas and systems in the postwar era, followed by a theoretical elaboration of electoral system choice.
- Author BiographyKrister Lundell is a post-doctoral researcher at the Department of Political Science at Abo Akademi University, Finland. His previous publications include Determinants of Candidate Selection: The Degree of Centralization in Comparative Perspective.
- Author(s)Krister Lundell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.