All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £13.44Trending at £19.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £10.65Trending at £12.96
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £7.42Trending at £14.17
- £10.00Trending at £11.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comparison of the origins of the welfare state in England and Germany (1850-1914).
- Author BiographyE. P. Hennock is Emeritus Professor of Modern History at the University of Liverpool. He has written Fit and Proper Persons: Ideal and Reality in Nineteenth Century Urban Government (1968), and British Social Reform and German Precedents: The Case of Social Insurance, 1880-1914 (1987).
- Author(s)E.P. Hennock
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 31 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.