All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- Description-In a thoroughly enjoyable and readable book Haviland and Power effectively shatter the myth that Indians never lived in Vermont.---Library Journal
- Author BiographyWILLIAM A. HAVILAND is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Vermont and author of Cultural Anthropology (7th ed., 1993). MARJORY W. POWER is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Vermont and author of articles and archaeological reports on Vermont's prehistoric period.
- Author(s)Marjory W. Power,Marjory W. Powers,William A. Haviland
- PublisherUniversity of Vermont Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- Place of PublicationVermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Vermont Press
- Content Note57 illus. 48 figs. 6 tables.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.