CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
About this product
- DescriptionLeading historians examine how financial innovations have challenged established institutional arrangements from the seventeenth century to the present.
- Author BiographyJeremy Atack is Professor of Economics and Professor of History at Vanderbilt University. He is a research associate with the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) and serves as co-editor of the Journal of Economic History. He is co-author of A New Economic View of American History (1994). Larry Neal is Emeritus Professor of Economics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he was founding director of the European Union Center. He is a visiting professor at the London School of Economics and a research associate with the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER). He is the author of many books, including The Rise of Financial Capitalism (Cambridge, 1990) and The Economics of Europe and the European Union (Cambridge, 2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJeremy Atack,Larry Neal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.