All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compelling new account looks back to the early twentieth-century origins and subsequent development of HIV/AIDS before 1981.
- Author BiographyJacques Pepin is Professor and Head of the Infectious Diseases Division, Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases at the University of Sherbrooke, Canada, where he is also Director of the Centre for International Health. He has conducted research on infectious diseases in sixteen African countries.
- Author(s)Jacques Pepin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 7 maps
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.