All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the origins of aesthetic thought across a range of art forms from before Homer down to the fourth century.
- Author BiographyJames I. Porter is Professor of Classics at the University of California, Irvine. Recent publications include Classical Pasts: The Classical Traditions of Greece and Rome (edited, 2006), and The Invention of Dionysus: An Essay on the Birth of Tragedy (2000).
- Author(s)James I. Porter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £34.96
- £23.38Trending at £24.96
- £23.03Trending at £24.26
- £15.54Trending at £18.97
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
- £7.36Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.