CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the first four centuries of Christianity, asking what is Christianity's impact upon culture, what is culture's impact upon Christianity and what is the future for Christianity? Included in the work are insights from scholars in ancient history, theology, patristics and liturgy.
- Author BiographyDr Alan Kreider was Director of the Centre for the Study of Christianity and Culture, Regent s Park College, Oxford, and now teaches at the Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Indiana.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/08/2001
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlan Kreider
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.