Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the development of public and private investment during the formative period of English financial history.
- Author BiographyAnne L. Murphy is Lecturer in the Department of History, University of Exeter.
- PrizesJoint winner of Economic History Society First Monograph Prize 2010.
- Author(s)Anne L. Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Economic History: Second Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.