All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the origins of international investment law and their continued resonance in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyKate Miles is a Fellow and College Lecturer in Law at Gonville and Caius, University of Cambridge. She currently serves on the International Law Association's New Study Group on the Role of Soft Law Instruments in International Investment Law. She is also a Research Fellow of the Centre for International Sustainable Development Law, Montreal, and co-ordinates the International Investment Law Network for the Society of International Economic Law.
- Author(s)Kate Miles
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £6.06
- £9.99Trending at £19.13
- £36.79Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.88
- £1.49Trending at £2.01
- £22.63Trending at £22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.