All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents fresh translations of the earliest known studies in Social Policy. This title reviews the system of poor relief in the city of Ypres, five years after the policy was introduced.
- Author BiographyPaul Spicker is Professor of Public Policy at the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. A specialist in social welfare administration, he has published extensively on poverty, the contemporary welfare state and applied social theory. His wide-ranging experience of applied policy research includes studies of benefit delivery systems, the care of old people, psychiatric patients, housing policy and local anti-poverty strategy. He has worked in housing management and as a consultant on social welfare.
- Author(s)Paul Spicker
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £19.99Trending at £31.83
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.