All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents fresh translations of the earliest known studies in Social Policy. This title reviews the system of poor relief in the city of Ypres, five years after the policy was introduced.
- Author BiographyPaul Spicker is Professor of Public Policy at the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. A specialist in social welfare administration, he has published extensively on poverty, the contemporary welfare state and applied social theory. His wide-ranging experience of applied policy research includes studies of benefit delivery systems, the care of old people, psychiatric patients, housing policy and local anti-poverty strategy. He has worked in housing management and as a consultant on social welfare.
- Author(s)Paul Spicker
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note2, 2 ill.
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.