Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionTechnological developments have provided many observational clues about our understanding of how stars and planets form in the interior of molecular clouds, and ESO's telescope promises to be another step forward. This volume presents theoretical and observational results.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/08/2002
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleESO Astrophysics Symposia
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 Illustrations, color; 342 Illustrations, black and white; XXVII, 515 p. 345 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- Weight1070 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJoao F. Alves,Mark J. McCaughrean
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.