All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- Descriptionprovides an analysis of the structure and composition of Korea's central officialdom during the transition from the Koryo dynasty (918-1392) to the Choson dynasty (1392-1910) and offers an interpretation of the history of traditional Korea.
- Author BiographyJohn Duncan is professor of pre-modern Korean history and director of the Center for Korea Studies at UCLA.
- Author(s)James B. Duncan
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleKorean Studies of the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.