CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionWe need to better understand the forces of scientific and technological change if we are to control negative elements of these forces, continue to advance development of science and technology, and facilitate participation in the benefits of our advancing capability to further the human endeavor. This title provides a basis for this understanding.
- Author BiographyThomas R. DeGregori, Ph.D., is a professor of economics at the University of Houston, Texas, and author of numerous scholarly books, articles, and reviews. His fields of expertise are economic development; technology and science in economic development; and African, Asian, and Caribbean economic development. Dr. DeGregori has served on many editorial boards and boards of directors and is currently on the Board of Directors of the American Council on Science and Health. He is a popular speaker, lecturer, and consultant both nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Thomas R. Degregori
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2003
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note0
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.