Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.82Trending at £11.29
- £16.31Trending at £18.49
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £6.95Trending at £10.99
- £5.99Trending at £9.84
- £12.00Trending at £18.99
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough and practical guide to all aspects of saltwater fly fishing--flats, surf, inshore, and bluewater.
- Author BiographyNick Curcione pioneered many saltwater fly fishing advances through the 1980s and 1990s, particularly for fly casting in the surf. He has written for a number of fly fishing magazines, including Fly Fisherman and Fly Rod & Reel. He continues to fish across the country, spending most of his time in Southern California and Connecticut.
- Author(s)Nick Curcione
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleOrvis
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white photographs throughout
- Weight28 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew and Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.