All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the channels of cooperation between American and West German student movements throughout the 1960s and early 1970s, and the reactions these relationships provoked from the US government. This title demonstrates the strong transnational connections between New Left groups on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Author BiographyMartin Klimke is research fellow at the German Historical Institute, Washington, DC, and the Heidelberg Center for American Studies at the University of Heidelberg.
- Author(s)Martin Klimke
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAmerica in the World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note30 halftones. 3 line illus.
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.