Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.65Trending at £4.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
- £42.41Trending at £65.16
About this product
- DescriptionSuffering from manopause and Low T, underemployed and unwilling to grow up, the other guy has emerged as an important figure in modern media masculinity. Avoiding rhetorics of victimization, this book charts and analyzes the other guy in order to understand how men see themselves, in media and in culture at large.
- Author BiographyDerek A. Burrill (PhD, University of California-Davis) is Associate Professor in the Department of Media and Cultural Studies at University of California-Riverside. He is the author of Die Tryin': Videogames, Masculinity, Culture (Peter Lang, 2008).
- Author(s)Derek A. Burrill,Toby Miller
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Everyday Life
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.