Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.97
- £89.99Trending at £98.66
- £69.50Trending at £109.81
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £5.66Trending at £6.98
- £8.22Trending at £8.32
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionWidely regarded as perhaps America's greatest theologian, Jonathan Edwards still suffers the stereotype of hellfire preacher obsessed with God's wrath. In this anthology, Gerald McDermott and Ronald Story seek to correct that common view by showing that Edwards was also a compassionate, socially conscious minister of the first order.
- Author BiographyGerald McDermott is Jordan-Trexler Professor of Religion at Roanoke College, USA and co-author of The Theology of Jonathan Edwards Ronald Story is professor of history emeritus at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA and author of Jonathan Edwards and the Gospel of Love (University of Massachusetts Press, USA, 2012).
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGerald McDermott
- Introduction byGerald McDermott,Ronald Story
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.