All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the interplay between modes of writing, modes of understanding, and modes of being in the world. This title explores writing as a technics akin to ritual, oral storytelling, magic and meditation, that enables us to reach beyond the limits of everyday life and forge virtual relationships and imagined communities.
- Author BiographyMichael Jackson is an Anthropologist and Distinguished Visiting Professor of World Religions at Harvard Divinity School. His many anthropological books include Existential Anthropology, The Palm at the End of the Mind, and Between One and One Another. He's the author and editor of over twenty books.
- Author(s)Michael Jackson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.