All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir of Sidney Sheldon's early life. This is the story of how Sheldon turned to writing television series, and finally the books for which we all know him. It is a story of a remarkable life, and of a man who has tried his hand at, and succeeded in, every form of writing.
- Author BiographyA master storyteller, Sidney Sheldon is the author of seventeen novels (which have sold over 300 million copies), over 200 television scripts, twenty-five major motion pictures and six Broadway plays, ranking him as one of the world's most prolific writers. His first book, The Naked Face, was acclaimed by the New York Times as 'the best first mystery novel of the year' and subsequently each of his highly popular books have hit No.l on the New York Times bestseller list.
- Author(s)Sidney Sheldon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/08/2008
- Weight675 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.00Trending at £4.43
- £3.60Trending at £7.06
- £2.57Trending at £2.81
- £4.02Trending at £4.52
- £5.74Trending at £5.84
- £4.99Trending at £9.65
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.