All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe untold story of how Ramsey survived unspeakable tragedy and learned to hope again. In this remarkable book, Ramsey reveals how he was sustained by faith during the long period of spiritual darkness, and he offers hope and encouragement to others who suffer tragedy and injustice.
- Author BiographyJohn Bennet Ramsey was born in Omaha, Nebraska in 1943. He attended Michigan State University and graduated with a Masters Degree. In 2009, he completed discipleship training at YWAM's University of the Nations. The suffering in his life has given Ramsey a unique platform to speak to other suffering people, offering them encouragement and hope. He now considers this his calling and a way to serve God. Ramsey is the proud father of his surviving children Melinda, John Andrew and Burke.
- Author(s)John Ramsey,Marie Chapain
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/05/2013
- Weight458 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.