Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been said more than once in psychology that one person's effect is another person's error term. This book examines what we can learn about general and universal phenomena in cognition and its brain substrates from examining the odd, the rare, the transient, the exceptional and the abnormal.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight870 g
- Edited byN. Raz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.