Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a fresh interpretation of Latin American history and the region's place in the changing global political economy, from the discovery of America into the twenty-first century. This title shows how the Iberian populations and cultures - both European and American - merged and evolved.
- Author BiographyMarcello Carmagnani is Professor of Politics at the University of Turin, Italy. Rosanna M. Giammanco Frongia, a former sociology teacher and author, has translated numerous books on politics, art, sociology, and religion, including Paolo Cesaretti's Theodora: Empress of Byzantium.
- Author(s)Marcello Carmagnani
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCalifornia World History Library
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byRosanna M. Giammanco Frongia
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.