Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Other World is a vision of the afterlife transmitted from Albert Pauchard, shortly after he passed away in 1934.
- Author BiographyAlbert Pauchard. (Geneva: 1878 - 3 July1934, Geneva). He had a lifelong interested in spiritualism and he joined the Geneva Society for Psychic Studies where he later became President. In 1911 he spent a year in Paris studying occultism under Dr. Gerard Encausse, aka Papus, the Spanish-born French chemist, and it was here he began to develop his own psychic abilities. He devoted his life to spiritual pursuit until his death in July 1934. According to Antoinette Pauchard, it was five months after his death when he first communicated. He made contact via a small and private circle in Holland where he was able to manifest and relay messages to his family and friends who were still in the physical. He communicated again in February 1935 remarking; As I can easily get in touch with you, I shall be happy to communicate to Antoinette and yourselves, my first impressions here. Will you help me to do so from time to time? The communications began on 4 March 1935 and resulted in the book The Other World. Pauchard closed that first session by saying; may these messages bring enlightenment, help and comfort to all who suffer and try to understand what becomes of us after death.
- Author(s)Albert Pauchard
- PublisherWhite Crow Books
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationGuildford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Crow Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.