All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of one of the powerful empires of the Late Middle Ages and Early Modern era. This text traces the political history of the Ottomans from the 14th century to the dissolution of the empires after WWI, and it employs a balanced approach that encompasses economic, social, and cultural history.
- Author BiographySaraiya Faroqhi, University of Munich and visiting professor at Harvard University, is author of several books on the Ottoman Empire, some of which have been translated into English, such as The Ottoman Empire and the World Around It. Shelley Frisch's numerous translations from German include most recently biographies of Einstein, Kafka, and Nietzsche.
- Author(s)Saraiya Faroqhi
- PublisherMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.67Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £8.92Trending at £9.99
- £8.28Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.