CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Goffman's lucid and accessible book examines Ottoman relations with Europe in the Early Modern period.
- Author BiographyDaniel Goffman is Professor of History at Ball State University, Indiana. His publications include Izmir and the Levantine World, 1550-1650 (1990), Britons in the Ottoman Empire, 1642-1660 (1998) and The Ottoman City between East and West: Istanbul, Izmir and Aleppo, with Edhem Eldem and Bruce Masters (1999). He is currently editor of the Middle East Studies Association Bulletin.
- Author(s)Daniel Goffman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Approaches to European History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.24
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 6 maps
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byWilliam Beik,T. C. W. Blanning,Brendan Simms
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.