All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Goffman's lucid and accessible book examines Ottoman relations with Europe in the Early Modern period.
- Author BiographyDaniel Goffman is Professor of History at Ball State University, Indiana. His publications include Izmir and the Levantine World, 1550-1650 (1990), Britons in the Ottoman Empire, 1642-1660 (1998) and The Ottoman City between East and West: Istanbul, Izmir and Aleppo, with Edhem Eldem and Bruce Masters (1999). He is currently editor of the Middle East Studies Association Bulletin.
- Author(s)Daniel Goffman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Approaches to European History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.24
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 6 maps
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byWilliam Beik,T. C. W. Blanning,Brendan Simms
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £45.03
- £19.32Trending at £27.54
- £7.83Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £8.62Trending at £17.08
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.