All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical handbook on how to cope with all kinds of survival scenarios, with detailed visual instructions and step-by-step sequences for every situation.
- Author BiographyAnthonio Akkermans runs Wild-Live, which teaches people how to live naturally and in harmony with nature and connect to the wilderness surrounding them. He has studied bushcraft from childhood and learnt native skills with Tom Brown's Tracker school in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Anthonio Akkermans
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 650 photographs
- Weight381 g
- Width173 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.