All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- Author(s)Noson S. Yanofsky
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Outer Limits of Reason
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Out-of-print date30/05/2017
- Content Note118 b&w illus.
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Author BiographyNoson S. Yanofsky is Professor in the Department of Computer and Information Science at Brooklyn College and The Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He is a coauthor of Quantum Computing for Computer Scientists.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, 2013 American Publishers Award for Professional and Scholarly Excellence (PROSE Award) in Popular Science & Popular Mathematics, presented by the Professional and Scholarly Publishing Division of the Association of American Publishers 2013.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.