Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionJapan's economy has suffered because of its high level of exposure to the downturn in world trade and investment, notably impacting on demand for cars, consumer electronics and investment equipment.
- Author BiographyVanessa Rossi is a Senior Research Fellow in International Economics at Chatham House.
- Author(s)Vanessa Rossi
- PublisherRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.