The Outsiders: Economic Reform and Informal Labour in a Developing Economy by Saibal Kar, Sugata Marjit (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.75+ £3.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ibuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.58Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed theoretical overview and analytical understanding of informal labour markets in the context of economic reforms. Grounded in the neo-classical general equilibrium framework, it analyses the impact of deregulatory policies on the welfare of informal workers in a segmented labour market.
- Author BiographySugata Marjit is Director and RBI Chair Professor of Industrial Economics; Saibal Kar is Fellow in Economics
- Author(s)Saibal Kar,Sugata Marjit
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight410 g
- Width147 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.